Our Mission, Principles, and Values
Our mission, principles, and values have been providing the guiding framework for the company since its founding by John Manuck in the early 1980s. They affect how we interact with customers, work as teams and individuals, and approach the marketplace with integrity, honesty and a sense of responsibility to the community and environment.
Techmer PM, LLC is a knowledge-based company where teamwork and constant learning are musts. The principles and values held by each member define our collective character. We strive to build relationships of trust in a creative environment of open communication. Commitment toward a common mission targets a vision where everyone can be challenged, secure, rewarded, and proud of being a member of the team.
We exist to:
1. Provide our customers with:
- The best technical support and problem solving designs for modifying the properties of base polymers.
- Predictable quality with the best uniformity in our industry.
- Honesty and integrity.
- Fast response equal to or better than any supplier.
- Added value to their business.
2. Focus and channel our collective energies and ideas to:
- Provide at least ten percent return on equity and continued support of investors and bankers.
- Provide a means where each employee has the opportunity for personal achievement and financial growth.
3. Build a workplace where our employees:
- Feel challenged, secure and proud of being a member of the team.
- Receive a compensation package that rewards effort, accountability, commitment and results.
4. Create and sustain a relationship and reputation with suppliers based on:
- Knowing our business and their product.
- Honesty while expecting value from their goods and services.
- Openness to new ideas and products.
Our Principles and Values
Apply to all activities; internal, our employees; external customers and suppliers
1. Build relationships of trust:
- Treat all with respect and dignity.
- Promote honesty and integrity.
- Value long-term relationships.
- Honor proprietary information.
2. Open communication:
- Eliminate fear.
- Prevent “surprises.”
- Teamwork is a must.
3. Awareness of the big picture (global thinking):
- Design the “process” for continuous improvement (PDCA, “Plan-Do-Check-Act”).
- Be a responsible member of our community, including safety, environmental and other issues.
- Be committed to quality leadership in all activities.