Techmer PM Process-Specific Solutions
At Techmer PM, we work closely with innovative brands to create next-generation materials that go into creating products that excel in function, design, durability, and consistency.
Our materials design process is guided by seven critical questions that help us identify your unique needs and requirements:
1. What do you want the product to say about your brand?
With precise color-matching technology, a long roster of specialty additives, and powerful engineered compounds, we help you create a product that upholds your brand vision.
2. Does the product need to meet certain specifications or regulatory requirements?
Our compliance department has decades of experience staying on top of new and evolving regulations and requirements.
3. In what type of environment will the product live?
We combine high-performance additives with our polymers to create durable products that hold up in their environments, no matter how harsh.
4. What is your definition of part failure?
However you define success, our materials solutions help maintain physical properties to ensure the long-term effectiveness of each product.
5. What is the expected life of the part?
We custom formulate to each unique need based on how and for how long you anticipate the product to be used, making sure we never under- or over-engineer products in ways that are costly for our customers.
6. How critical is part-to-part consistency?
Using high production value, aesthetic and functional uniformity, and process repeatability for mass production, we’ll provide you with the materials and solutions that help you achieve outstanding brand identity.
7. What are your sustainability and product end-of-life requirements?
We help brands hit sustainability goals with solutions that are safe, compliant, easier to dispose of, and environmentally conscious without compromising on quality or design.