HIFILL® Features & Capabilities
- The HIFILL® product line is modified with glass, (short and long LFRT), carbon, and other reinforcing fibers, as well as mineral fillers, metal powders, and other additives.
- The compounding process at Techmer PM is capable of producing highly filled and reinforced plastic compounds that contain upwards of 92 percent by weight additives.
- Products specially formulated for the growing 3D-printing market, and large-part additive manufacturing.
HIFILL® can be formulated to include, but not exclusive to, the following reinforcements, additives, and fillers
- Glass fiber
- Carbon Fiber
- Long Glass Fiber (LFRT)
- Calcium Carbonate
- Electromagnetic (EM) Absorbers
- X-ray Detectable Additives
- Thermally Conductive
- Glass Flake
- Glass Beads
- Hollow Glass Spheres
Find a Product that Meets Your Requirements:
I need a material that has high strength:
Strength (Tensile Strength)
I need a material that has high stiffness:
Stiffness (Flexural Modulus)
I need a material that has high impact strength:
Impact (Notched Izod Impact Strength)
I need a material that has high heat resistance:
Heat Resistance (Heat Distortion Temperature HDT @264°F)